Ready to work for an award-winning organization?
Accounting & Finance
About the division
The Accounting and Finance Division helps set the strategic direction of the company. The division handles all accounting functions for the cooperative, as well as annual budgeting, tax reporting, procurement, building services, risk management, treasury services and long-range financial planning. The division is responsible for providing financial information and analysis for a $2 billion company to management, lenders and rating agencies, as well as obtaining financing for capital improvement projects such as power plant construction.
AECI is one of a few wholesale power providers rated AA by Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, AA- by Fitch Ratings Ltd. and Aa3 by Moody’s Investors Service.
AECI offers a career with a stable organization in an environment that fosters professional development, teamwork and opportunities for you to make an impact. Regardless of your accounting or financial background, our collaborative, people-focused culture encourages professional development and open communication as an integral member of the accounting and finance team.
- Accounts for more than $1 billion in operating revenue.
- More than $3 billion in total major assets.
- Top-rated company by three bond rating agencies.
- Team-oriented staff where individual accomplishments are recognized.
- Numerous professionals with advanced degrees, CPA licenses and other certifications.
- Manages more than 32,000 acres of property.
- Procurement spending totaled $160 million in 2016.
- Procurement practice cost savings between $2 million and $3 million each quarter.