Ready to work for an award-winning organization?
About the division
At AECI, the Human Resources Division partners across the organization to understand talent needs and ensure employees have equal access to pay, benefits and developmental opportunities. We work to empower our employees and build a rewarding culture. Human Resources provides a full range of job functions, including attracting and recruiting candidates, salary administration, payroll, labor relations, benefit administration, compliance, employee record management, employee relations, succession planning and employee development. The Human Resources Division is committed to supporting our employees throughout their career life cycle – from intern to executive. The division is devoted to providing effective policies, procedures and company metrics -- factors that keep AECI guided toward success.
- Numerous HRCI-certified professionals.
- About 670 employees across the cooperative.
- Diverse, competitive benefit package; multiple plans administered.
- Provides mentoring opportunities.
- Union/nonunion environment.
- Emphasizes a company culture focused on individual development and teamwork.
- Exposure to a technical business with a broad range of talented peers.