Ready to work for an award-winning organization?
About the division
Technology is integral to everything we do at Associated Electric. Our computer systems are as complex as the transmission grid. The Information Services Division provides a full range of technology functions, including application development and customization, energy management systems, infrastructure design and support, database design, information security, help desk and compliance.
Our skilled information system professionals work in partnership with internal customers to provide the system and infrastructure support necessary for company operations. Information Services supports all company functions in order to get the right information to the right people at the right time. At AECI, you will find challenging opportunities, focus on real business problems and work with a wide variety of developing technologies.
- Networks group manages state-of-the-art firewalls and network equipment
- Systems group manages more than 300 servers (physical and virtual) and more than 300 TB of storage
- Database group manages 9.7 TB of data within 727 databases over 53 servers
- Fast-paced team environment
- State-of-the-art software applications
- Diverse individuals
- Training and professional development
"As my first internship, Associated has been a very positive experience. I have enjoyed my projects even more than I expected, and my team members were welcoming when I came on and have always been willing to answer any questions I may have. When you enjoy both what you're doing and who you're doing it with, that's the best of both worlds. And that's the kind of community you find at Associated throughout the organization. I couldn't have asked for better.”
– Sarah Bolick, programming intern