Ready to work for an award-winning organization?
Member Services & Corporate Communications
About the division
The Member Services and Corporate Communications Division is responsible for employee and member communications, as well as media relations, member services, member energy services and economic development. Its work to keep members informed and involved in their cooperative, a key business strategy, includes producing newsletters, presentations, website content and fact sheets. The division also manages the Take Control & Save energy efficiency program, providing energy efficiency tips and information to support key messages and strategies; works with staffs and member systems to provide power supply information important to their members; and provides communications to AECI’s six G&Ts, their boards of directors, the employees within local distribution cooperatives and the cooperatives’ boards of directors. Internally, the division provides employee communications and support to seven divisions within AECI at three locations.
- Provides product and services tools and support for generation and transmission cooperatives as well as 51 distribution cooperatives.
- Manages/administers Take Control & Save energy efficiency program, as well as the Power 4 Progress economic development program.
- Creates annual report and other publications.
- Produces publications for cooperative members and AECI employees.
- Responsible for content on AECI websites and employee intranet.
- Provides one-pagers, backgrounders, key messages and content for member systems' website.
- Creates special support communications (brochures, signage, specialty communications) for all divisions.
- Represents AECI at cooperative functions/meetings.
- Plans and implements AECI’s annual meeting.